Thank you for visiting ProFauna Indonesia. To give you more information about our works to save wildlife and their habitats in Indonesia, our website has moved to a new location with a new look. Please visit us at www.profauna.net
- ProFauna Java-Bali Tour for Primate Conservation in Indonesia
- ProFauna and an International Organization Against the Javan Gibbon Export
- The Case of Javan Langur Poaching for Meatballs
Sea Turtle Campaign
- The Illegal Trade of Sea Turtle Egg in Kalimantan
- Trade Of Hawksbill Turtle In Indonesian
- Update: Together With Local People, Lets Protect Turtle In Kuta
- ProFauna Campaigns On Anti-Hawksbill Trade - Presenting "Giant Turtle"
Indonesian celebrities support wildlife campaign
After launching the report "Terbang Tanpa Sayap" (Flying Without Wing) which contains ProFaunaís Investigation result on trade in parrots in Indonesia.More...
Islam Cares for Animals
Workshop of "Animal Welfare in Islam" had been held for 2 (two) days, on 22-23 May 2010 in two locations, namely Al-Hikam campus and Petungsewu Wildlife Education Center (P-WEC- ProFauna's education centre).More...
Petungsewu Wildlife Education Center (P-WEC)
Petungsewu Wildlife Education Center is an informal education center concerning wild animal and its habitat.More...